Although the different train ticket types and different prices might look bewildering at first, it’s actually fairly simple to find the right ticket for your Corrour rail journey when you use our Corrour train ticket jouney planner above.
Choosing the type of Corrour train ticket best suited for you all depends on how flexible you need to be with your travel arrangements, and whether you need to travel in peak times (generally before 09.30 and between 17.00 and 19.00 Mondays to Fridays) or not.
If you know what time you need to travel then you may safely select the cheapest ticket option that our National Rail journey planner finds for you. If not you may need to select one of the more flexible, and more expensive Corrour train tickets, for at least one portion of your journey.
So that you know the restrictions that apply to each type of train ticket to and from Corrour please refer to the following brief explanation of each ticket type. Any travel restrictions that apply to your ticket will in any event be clearly displayed to you by our journey planner before you purchase your Corrour train tickets.
Train Tickets Explained
There are three primary groups of train tickets whose prices often vary quite considerably. Huge savings are able to be enjoyed simply by choosing the type of ticket most suited for your Corrour journey.
The three main types of Corrour train tickets and their essential characteristics are:-
Advance Corrour Train Tickets
- Not flexible: for travel on a specified Corrour train on a specified date
- Savings of up to 80% (sometimes more) compared with buying a ticket on the day of travel
- Limited availability of the really cheap tickets but may be booked up to 12 week in advance
- Are available on all long-distance routes, but not available for most short journeys
- Must be booked in advance and not later than the day before travel
- Are not refundable, but can be amended for a fee
Click Here for more information on Advance Train Tickets to or from Corrour
Off-Peak and Super Off-Peak Corrour Train Tickets
- With Off-Peak train tickets you can travel on any Corrour train outside the “peak” hours
- With Super Off-Peak tickets you may be restricted to traveling later, or not in the evening peak
- Off-Peak and Super Off-Peak Return tickets enable you to travel back on any date within a calendar month
- Off-Peak and Super Off-Peak Day Return and Single tickets are valid for one day only
- Off-Peak and Super Off-Peak train tickets can be booked up to 15 minutes before the departure of your train
- Off-Peak and Super Off-Peak Corrour train tickets are refundable
Click Here for information on Off-Peak and Super Off-Peak Corrour Train Tickets
Anytime Corrour Train Tickets
- Offer complete flexibility: travel on any Corrour train on the date(s) your ticket is valid
- Anytime Single tickets allow you to to travel on the date shown on the ticket or on the next day
- Anytime Return tickets allow you to travel on the date shown on the ticket or within four days
- Anytime Corrour train tickets are available on all routes
- Anytime train tickets can be booked up to 15 minutes before the departure of your train
- Anytime Corrour train tickets are refundable
- Anytime train tickets cost more than other types of train tickets
Click Here for information on Anytime Train Tickets for Corrour trains
Other Types of Corrour Travel Tickets
In addition to the three types of primary train tickets for Corrour rail journeys there are:-
- London Travelcards
- PLUSBUS tickets
- Group tickets
- Groupsave tickets
- Sleeper service tickets
- Rail & Sail tickets (Portsmouth to Ryde and England to Ireland)
- Season tickets (any ticket that is valid for a week or longer)
Click Here for more detailed information on these and rail card train tickets.
Cheapest Corrour Train Ticket
Rail Saver offer an impartial and comprehensive range of point to point online Corrour train ticket price comparisons for all UK trains including to London, Crystal Palace, Denmark Hill, Droitwich Spa and East Grinstead, to mention just a few popular rail journeys, with the option of ticket reservations for all train operating companies across the National Rail network.
Using the best fare search and train ticket issue service of our preferred train ticket retailer we will always find you the best available Corrour train fare, saving you time and as much money as possible when you book your Corrour train tickets online in advance using Railsaver - and that is our promise to you.